Well, my friend Alisa and I are stepping out and doing something a little scary. We have officially taken steps to form a small business. We're about ready to open a business bank account, and we already have a business website on which to sell our wares. It's a little intimidating (the prospect of being in charge of a business) but easier than I thought. Here's what we're doing... We are creating custom wall hangings for decoration of baby nurseries, children's rooms, play rooms, etc. Here are two examples with fictitious names.


We're selling online via Yahoo! Stores and also hope to sell in a few Springield shops/boutiques. Our store is available for viewing online as I type, but the products will not be available for purchase until we get our bank account info shored up early this coming week. Feel free to peruse the site if you want!
I would love comments, critiques, or suggestions...just leave them here on my blog or fill out the comments portion of the website. We're called
little LAMM designs (L
AM
M =Lori McDonald and
Alisa
Martin) and we can be found at
http://www.littlelamm.com. Let me know what you think! New designs are to be posted soon on the store's site!
That's really cool! Best of luck to you.
ReplyDelete