I ran across a new song that I can't stop singing, pardon the pun... It's a perfect blend of meaningful lyrics and musical score, not to mention applicable and encouraging in life! I'll provide the lyrics here and hopefully you can access it on the new audio player on the right-hand side of the blog. (by the way, you can get to the next song on the player by holding your mouse cursor over the right side of the player until "next track" pops up...then click.)
"How Can I Keep From Singing" by Chris Tomlin
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling
How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne
I love your player thing... I'm leaving it on while I work. Thank you for sharing what you're learnign and for your encouragement. You are the BEST big sister anyone could have. :)
ReplyDeletestill learning from you...
and i can't spell well when i type fast... make that "learning"
ReplyDelete