Monday, February 19

Old McDonald had some peas...

Anna is growing accustomed to baby food (yea!). She still refuses a bottle and resists a sippy cup, so we're working on that. So far, her food repertoire consists of mixed-grain cereal mixed with fruit of some sort (rice cereal was a no-go), pears, applesauce, sweet potatoes, squash, apricots (big hit), and plums with apples (biggest hit). Today was the day to try peas. Although I don't normally buy the organic variety because I'm a farmer's daughter...I caved this time because the regular kind said "peas" and the organic said "sweet peas." What a sham. :)

Here are the before-peas pictures:



Here is Anna's response to the Gerber attempt at peas:

E-I-EEE-Igh-OHhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you, Anna.
    Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 AM

    I JUST LOVE HER LITTLE FACE!!!!!!

    lmd

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!