While they're definitely not Milestones, per se, we've definitely had some progress in the McDonald household as of late.
- Anna (after about 2 months of arduous babyfood-feeding attempts) is now opening her mouth in anticipation of the spoon coming toward her! She's a huge fan of cinnamon, so even introducing chicken with apples for the first time was a breeze with the addition of some of the magical stuff.
- We've realized that Anna likes to do things in her own sweet time...coming exactly on her due date though she had dropped into position well before...showing us over the Christmas holidays that she actually is capable of rolling over both ways, and then being content enough to not do it again since... and now, while Scott was in Mexico, deciding it's time to show off that she can get up on all fours and rock back and forth a little. I don't know if I'm ready for her to be mobile, but I know that she's not really in a rush. She'll get there when she's ready.
If you look there's space between her and the floor on the second one...my timing was a little off. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!