Of course, I moved her to a more comfortable position, but only after snapping two pictures!
Monday, May 14
...But I'm Not Tired...
Anna has had a general willingness to rest and stay asleep without too much protest. However, now that she's mobile, it's a different story. She needs a much longer wind-down routine, and she doesn't like it so much when I prep her for nap and lay her down in bed. Today, after listening to her cry some in protest, play a little, then cry a little (checking on her all the while), she finally went to sleep.


Of course, I moved her to a more comfortable position, but only after snapping two pictures!
Of course, I moved her to a more comfortable position, but only after snapping two pictures!
Categories:
Anna,
Funny Moments,
Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is absolutely precious!!
ReplyDeleteso cute addie does the same thing sometimes falls asleep standing up in her crib
ReplyDelete