Friday, November 2

Well, what would you inspect?

Today is a big day for us. We have made an offer on a house in cc, and it appears that in Texas, acceptance of the offer terms doesn't lock you in like in Missouri. Instead you can put $50 towards an "option period" in which you can do inspections. If in that 10 day period, you find something wrong, or just get the heeby-jeebies about your decision to buy for any reason, you can back out, giving the owner the $50 as a consolation prize. Otherwise, inspections are completed and your $50, held in "trust", goes toward your closing costs.

So, we're spending the morning with Inspectors and their Gadgets toward that end. Would you like to see a couple of pictures of the house?

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house! I hope everything works out for you guys to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great from the front and back! :) I'm actually going thru the same process right now! (Guess I'm officially a grown-up now... haha)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!