Saturday, March 8

We miss you T!

My sister and her boyfriend got engaged in January. Travis is a spectacular guy, and we're excited for their October wedding.

He's a civilian contractor (aerospace engineering) for the Army, and a couple of weeks ago, he left for service in Iraq. He'll be there till July, and we miss him!

(Anna especially, as she flirts with him like crazy!...Don't know how to explain to her in toddler-speak that T is officially off the market)

4 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment earlier, but Blogger wasn't cooperating.

    I just wanted you to pass our congratulations along to Licia the next time you talk to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like T got further with Anna than Barron could...she's just teased him. Ha! So cute, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Did I know that they got engaged?? Must not...how exciting! BTW- I love her short-do...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, again...TAG, you're IT...check out my blog for details!
    Alisa :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!