I've taken a break of sorts from posting, partly due to our crazy schedules, the disappearance (again!) of our camera-to-computer cord, and because I've spent a lot of time soaking up info and reading entries on other blogs.
What have I been perusing, you ask?
Here's a taste if you want to check it out:
Friends galore: The Hoover Household, The Bryces, Goose & Peanut, Watts Life, A Fool of Myself, True Story, Mayah Meili, and more!
Ministry Stuff: Rockin' Childrens Ministry, Exploring College Ministry, etc.
But mostly... A great conference was held in Louisville recently, and though we didn't get to attend Together For the Gospel, the clips are up in a variety of places, namely on Tim Challies' blog. I also spend a good amount of time on GirlTalk, CJ Mahaney's, and Justin Taylor's Between Two Worlds.
Thanks for the chance to take a break! Now prepare yourself for the onslaught of pictures! We've been busy snapping away!
Thanks for the link! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog (and randomness).
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for some pictures...and I am sooo glad you enjoyed your break!
ReplyDelete