Monday, June 2

Summa-time

So today is the start of the first day of summer... for our family at least. Caleb just realized this last night when Scott asked him what he was going to do tomorrow. Caleb easily came up with some ideas, but I was at a loss.

I didn't think that the thought of summer would ever be a daunting one for me. However, now that I've had our first school year of consistent home-life structure, I'm a little intimidated by the prospect. That's not to say that we don't have plenty of things clamoring for our attention. It's more a matter of the desire I have to make the most of our time.

Both Caleb and Anna are pretty good at playing together and independently, but I really want to keep some semblance of structure going on instead of depending on their abilities to keep busy (or tv and computer for that matter). So, consider this a poll of all you moms out there: What activities and other things do you institute during the summer for your kiddos? What would you like to put in place? Please click the comments link below to add your very appreciated two cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!