Friday, July 4

Coming Attractions

Yes, I know that this is a sorry excuse for a blog post, but in order to keep me accountable and also to wet your whistle:

Coming Soon to a McDonaldSpot near you...
(in some order, but mostly chronological)
  • My thoughts on Wall-E ***spoiler alert***
  • Caleb's Bday
  • Trip to Aggieland
  • Sea World is cool (and really hot)
  • Road trip! Canton and Missouri
  • BIG Tahtors. Dey're Tomin'! (harvest is here!)
  • A new regular post series with random links I've come across (fun, strange, crafty, etc.) PLEASE help me with names by posting a comment or responding to the poll on the right sidebar! Clever phrases or names are encouraged! Puns are even better! For some reason, most of my ideas seem to be food related...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!