Tuesday, August 12

'Tis that time again...

Are you enjoying the Olympics like we are this year? I can't remember a year that I've enjoyed it more! I do think that the opening ceremonies were spectacular despite the faked fireworks and the fake singer. (I'll save my thoughts on the reason for the fake singer for another time.)

I loved watching the men's 4x100 swimming relay the other night... such persistence and what a way to finish strong!

I also look forward to one particular commercial, which I think rivals many Super Bowl creations. Enjoy!




Oh, and I think it's hilarious that in this "one-up" competition between basketball stars LeBron James and Yao Ming, that a marching band, Santa Claus, and an old-school Caddy with a cattle horn hood ornament end up on the American side. (The buffaloes--bulls?-- and pandas are funny too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!