Friday, November 14

Heard at the McDonaldSpot

Anna, who has heard the routine of questions for Caleb after his days at school, started the question process on her own after Mother's Day Out one day.

Anna: Good day at school.
Mama: You had a good day at school today?
Anna: Yes. Made crapt.
(my pause...)
Mama: Did you make a craft today?
Anna: Yes. Made colors.

---------------------------------------------------------

Anna, what are you playing with by the refrigerator?

"Maggots." (You know, those things that stick to metal surfaces...)

---------------------------------------------------------
h-i-j-k, n-n-n-op....
tee ooo vee, duddle-you , ex
---------------------------------------------------------

What do you want from Taco Bueno?
"ont Poor-tee-uh" (want tortilla)
"Mmmm... Good portilla!"

****UPDATE -- Camera has been found****** Celebration has commenced

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! i think that toddler talk is quite possibly the cutest thing EVER! :)

    ooh...and i can't wait for some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston also called tortillas "portillas" for a while. He even named one of his stuffed animals that! I agree with your last commenter: toddler talk is quite possibly the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew she would have her own "heard at the mcdonald spot" post! I love toddler talk...it and she is so cute! squeeze her for me! miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to call them portillas as well! This bodes well for Anna's future...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!