Hangaber: n. (HANG-ga-bur) A yummy bread-and-meat treat from a place like Wendy's or Whataburger.
Bumpybee: n. insect that makes honey and buzzes while flying.
Baniwa: adj. (buh-NIH-wah) Descriptive of a certain flavor of soft-serve confection that must be consumed slowly by licking, with certain protest if Mama asks to lick off the drips to avert an ice cream catastrophe. also: Vanillllllla, Maniwa, Manilla, Banilllllllla; pronounced most effectively by overemphasizing the /ell/s; Usage must be inconsistent and rotate between the versions with great excitement.
foand: n. ringing gadget that must be answered, or at least brought to the attention of the parent who is not moving fast enough to get it.
Ooo: pronoun (ooo) any person whom Anna addresses directly.
Ah maynemer moch inna hammer: rhythmic phrase; To be repeated consistently over and over. Only understandable when followed by "I'm inna Lord's ahmee...Yes sir!"
(This took me all day to figure out. I'm just glad I knew the song to begin with.)
"I ate it." : response immediately following hiding something under her shirt and exclaiming "Where is it?"
So cute!! I love it! Weston says "hangaber" too, so I'm sure he and Anna would have no problem communicating.
ReplyDeleteNot only is Anna's vocabulary stinkin' cute but the way you wrote it is hilarious! You are so great with humor and words!
ReplyDeleteSqueeze that sweet girl for me!