Thursday, December 4

Something's missing...


Caleb's tooth has been loose for a little under a week. Last night at soccer camp, he looked at us and yelled, "My tooth!!!" I held a cute little tooth for an hour and a half so that we could get it home to have our first tooth fairy experience. Then Scott and I had to figure out what an acceptable rate for the tooth would be! (in secret, of course!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Caleb!!! How exciting! Macy lost her second tooth this week, too! Hope the tooth fairy stopped by with something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, it was 50 cents. With inflation and all, I'm pretty sure it's 50 bucks per tooth now. Tell the tooth fairy he'd better hit the ATM! By the way, those weren't around in my day, so I think they tooth fairy may have just robbed my piggy bank. 50 cents is about all it ever had in it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!