Saturday, May 2

Getting a Line Wet (Part 1)

In March, Caleb got to go on his very first ever fishing trip! I'll start this little post series with an interview video:




I thought the interviewer did great and didn't pull any punches. Most of all, though, I thought Caleb handled his questions with a cool head... and that's nothing to sneeze at!

3 comments:

  1. That was great....I still can't believe how big is getting! The interviewer asked him some excellent questions!

    So glad he was able to go on this fishing trip with the boys!

    what a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signing off with a sneeze. Sweet.

    Loved the final four picks. Interesting theme.

    Tell him way to go. And that I request a shout-out on the next video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA...so cute! i love his little voice! and that face - well i just wanna gobble him up!

    this is one of those video moments that you will be so glad you have forever!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!