Thursday, October 1

Welcome to the Ool... aka Swimming Trip with Friends

There's this neato-mosquito water park in a nearby community. My friend Sharla and her three boys invited us to go along. It was great fun!
Let the fun commence! Caleb loves playing with Braeden and Carsten!

Couldn't you just pinch her cheeks?

I must admit that I did not yet own a maternity swimsuit at the time, so that gave me motivation to wade in the shallow pool taking pictures instead (with my maternity capri pants rolled up above the knee, of course).



As promised to my friend, there are no pictures of me or her, though we were most certainly in the pool the whole time! :D



This is one of my favorites of Anna.


This is another of my favorites.

Anna spent nearly the whole time pouring water.

The only downer was that a coming thunder-shower caused the lifeguards to sound the all-out alarm, so our time to leave came while we were awaiting the all-clear.
I'm with ya, Dallen. SO with ya.

The next time we went back, I saw to it that I was appropriately attired to join in the fun. Who cares if I was a very large 7.5 mo. preggo in the pool?

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures.....looks like it was fun and what a bummer it was cut short!

    Anna & Caleb are getting so big and Anna is a mini-Lori!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!