Sunday, February 7

McFavorites

Scott always lovingly says that I'm a nerd (he's right), that I love to gather [useless] information, and that I like to be "in the know".

He's mostly right. I do love to gather information! I feel like passing it along might help someone, whether it's current events/issues, our faith, or just a dandy little product I've discovered that we love for its efficiency or quality.

So, here we go! I'm not advocating products on behalf of anyone, so if I mention a company/publisher/etc, they'll have no idea who I am.

Can I just say that I love quality kids music that teaches Biblical Truth?  We gave this to Anna for Christmas, and while its target audience is more kids Caleb's age and up, she is already learning some of the songs.  This album focuses on the "fruits" that living a Christ-centered life will produce:  Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.  Each "fruit" has a song, with a couple of others thrown in.  We. Love. This. Album!  Click the picture above to go to the Sovereign Grace Music site and listen to samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!