have given us the chance to host another giveaway: a $40 gift card toward any purchase in their over 200 online stores, from brand-name cookware to outdoor grills to platform beds. Consider it a Thank You from me to you for being a blog reader!
I don't receive anything in return for this opportunity, and all you have to do to for a chance to win the gift card is comment on this post by answering this question:
What do you most look forward to about summertime?
Next Sunday (June 20) I will randomly choose a number that will determine a winner; the numbering corresponds to the order in which the comments occur. Don't wait! You're allowed one comment apiece.
Use this for an upcoming wedding/baby gift, or splurge for someone you love! Surprise someone with thank you gift! (I know I'm personally always feeling the tug between at least giving something at showers/birthdays but would still like to find the money to donate toward Gospel missions, adoption efforts, and relief funds! This kind of thing would be so helpful toward that end!)
Well, here's a sampling of a just few of the things that you might find on some of their sites:

cute Daisy chip and dip set on cookware.com
(I've been secretly wanting one of these
since Anna was born, and NO, you
don't have to give me one if you win. Ha!)
don't have to give me one if you win. Ha!)

A fun outdoor Washers game set from
everygameroom.com
You can find all kinds of items: baby, gift, cooking, outdoors, decor, toys, pet products, etc!



Every summer I look forward to grilling hamburgers (did that just tonight!), being barefoot, and watching my grandchildren splash and swim (better every year!). This summer I'm especially looking forward to a new grandbaby in July!
ReplyDeleteGetting into the good ol', freezing cold, refreshing Current River in my hometown of Van Buren, MO. It's just not summer without floating the River and eating Jolly Cone :)
ReplyDeleteI have new ones: love mowing the yard with Travis and pool time with friends. I wish we were close enough to home or able to visit to help out on the farm around harvest. Maybe someday, we'll be able to get back down that way in the summertime!
ReplyDeletegoing to the beach is a favorite, softball season of course and just being able to play outside with the kids until 8 at night and grilling with friends!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the pool time. I absolutely love hanging out with my family by the pool and going to the beach! Spending time with family is not usually something that happens during the fall and winter so much...
ReplyDelete