Friday, August 6

Wise Guys, eh?

The Wise Guys winners of the Walking with the Wise CD giveaway were selected using a tried and true method of random number selection:  Bath toy numbers and no-look/no-knowledge-of-commenters selection by my two littlest helpers!


Using a trusty empty wipe box  (Walking with the Wipes, anyone?  I couldn't resist.) and one bath number per person to match the order of commenters.


Mama mixes it up a little.




Anna proceeds with the shaking...


No peeking, sweet girl!
Closing the eyes and pulling out a number...


And the first WiseGuy winner is....
Commenter #5  Betsy!


Now it's Abby's turn.  First, to coax her to stick her hand in there...

Lemme check this out first...

And our second winner is....
a very slobbery Commenter #7, Steph!... (sorry about that!)

(Anna is trying not to get slobbered on!)

So, Betsy and Steph, please email me at aggiemcdonalds [at] gmail [dot] com with the address you want to send it to!

I really wish I could have given out 5 additional copies so that each of you could have one!  This cd would be well worth getting if you have the chance!  You can find it at sovereigngracemusic.com

2 comments:

  1. SUH-weet!! Thanks, McD's! Excited to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lori, you are so adorable! i can't think of a better way to select a winner...and you definitely had the cutest assistants EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!