Yes, it's true! We discovered on July 4th weekend (very early on) that we are expecting our 4th little bundle of joy! While we have always thought 4 was a great number, the Lord's timing was a tiny bit sooner than we expected. We couldn't be more excited! Abby will be just past 18 months when little peanut is born in early March.
After filling in family and some friends, we announced our pregnancy to the rest of our friends via Facebook using a puzzle sequence of my profile pictures:
First:
Then:
and finally,
Fun, huh?




I thought that was so cute. Your bun in the oven was good also but this one really topped it. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!?!?! i didn't see this on fb! CONGRATULATIONS, McD6! i'm thrilled for you guys! i bet no "fireworks" will evre be sweeter! xo!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on FB but didn't quite make the connection! It is true Lori fashion and so clever and cute! I love it! Congrats...that is so exciting! I am praying for a healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteDid you hear, Jeanie and Matthew are expecting! Around March 23rd! So excited for our first grandchild and for you!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!! Congratulations and much love to the entire McDonald crew! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats lori and scott! where can i find you on fb, I love reading your blog, I love seeing your kiddos.-annie wasson kirkpatrick( walnut ninja)
ReplyDelete