Friday, June 30

Gimme Your Two Cents... Please!

Alright.

Not that I really have all that much spare time on my hands with two sweet kiddos...
but I've always loved reading. My only problem is that I start lots of books and never finish them. So, as a sort of resolution, I plan to spend more of my (limited) spare time reading rather than doing more fruitless endeavors.

Here's where you come in...
I'd love to get recommendations from you, my friends and family, for books that you've enjoyed, learned from, and been challenged by. I'm still new to the blog thing, so my best idea for how to get those ideas from you is for you to click "Comments" below this post and leave me a suggestion. Would you please include the title, author, and possibly the type of book (fiction, theology, parenting, mystery, history, whatever)? Thanks!

While I can't promise that I'll be able to get to all of them, I would LOVE some ideas, and besides, it'll be a fun way to learn more about all of you "peeps". (aka people) I think I'll keep myself accountable and add a "Currently Reading" section on the sidebar for you guys to see what Scott and I are perusing.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite book ever is "Peace Child" by Don Richardson. Check it out...it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!