Tuesday, June 20

What a Blessing

Today (well, I guess yesterday, technically--Anna has kept me up late) was the seventh anniversary of the day Scott and I were married. I am so thankful for the blessing of a husband who loves the Lord, loves his family, and desires to do what is right, no matter what. Caleb eagerly anticipates the moment Scott arrives home from work, because that means it's Daddy Time, and there are sure to be moments of wrestling, "sleeper holds", hide and seek, and reading books together. I can't wait to see how his little girl interacts with him in days to come. I'm reminded of the chorus of one of my grandpa's favorite hymns...
Count your blessings, name them one by one.
Count your many blessings, see what God has done

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    I was so busy with Juneteenth festivities - cleaning house, cooking, CBC Sports Camp that I missed my Happy Anniversary Lori & Scott phonecall! Happy 7 years still! btw, check this out: http://www.supercinski.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time! Cindy found your blog and it's great to see how well you all are doing. Congrats on the birth of your little girl. Tell Scott hello and we'd love to hear how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Happy Anniversary! I meant to email you guys!! I will forever remember that date. Anna is beautiful and Caleb is SOOO cute! You are blessed!! I miss you... and I always think of you all when I'm in Canton. Small world how the rest of the McDs and the rest of the Pollocks all live in the same area but not us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you from Tiffany's blog.....great pictures of your cute little ones! I know Nanny & Dandy are proud. I think I may have to do a Honey & Pop Blog! Guess you've heard that in addition to Jackson & Luke, we have little Lana Jewel on the way (pronounced Lahna, and the Jewel is Erin's grandmother middle name). We're not sure we'll know what to do with a girl!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!