Friday, September 21
Little LAMM on Leave
Our little business venture has been on hold since the spring. Relocating to Texas has stalled things a bit, and I'm mulling over ways to better reach consumers, and possibly adding/switching products. I still want to market to moms, and for now, I want to still have paintings available. However, I want some feedback! Here are some items I'm considering: embroidered personalized burp cloths, and oilcloth (wipe-able) bibs. To all you moms out there who may be reading this, what items might you find yourself looking to buy as baby shower gifts or for your own precious one? Comment, please!
Categories:
little LAMM,
lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bibs, bibs and more wipe-able bibs! :-) Can't go wrong with that! Plus with the recalls of some vinyl bibs, I think oilcloth bib sales would be pretty successful.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with how your family is doing!
Hi Lori! I found you via the Hoovers. It's great to see your faces. Your kiddos are precious! I'm not sure about the oilcloth bibs as I've never seen them in action, but our daughter received 3 personalized burp rags, 2 bibs, and a blanket and we LOVE them! We have gotten lots of compliments on them and think they make fun gifts. They came from Kacy's Kreations out of Tenn.
ReplyDelete--Kim (McKown) Craig