Thanks to all you who contributed to the random poll I held about who would play Scott if a movie were made about the McDonald Family. Drumroll please:
It seems that 90% of respondents feel that Kevin James of King of Queens and Hitch fame would best play the role.
Only one other actor received support, that being Sean Astin of Rudy and Lord of the Rings fame. (10%)
Scott would agree with the results, incidentally! He loves Kevin James!...and Sean Astin.
I think it'd be fun to do a poll about an actress for me, but I have NO ideas for the current me (I might have suggested Helen Hunt for the pre-baby me or a girl from a 90's teen basketball tv show -Danielle Deutscher- for my high-school/college self). Also, Scott won't contribute any ideas, because he's afraid it will turn into the "does this dress make me look fat" argument; suggesting an actress could backfire for him. (Of course I wouldn't be mad, but he still balks.)
So, I'm stalling/shelving the poll. If you think of someone good for me, you can post a comment without risk of backlash. ;)
Otherwise, we'll skip the poll.
I say Jennifer Garner, for what it's worth!
ReplyDelete