Friday, February 29

Good things come to those who wait....





This is for you, Betsy!

I apologize to my dear friend who has been BEGGING me to get with the program and post some pictures from December! :)

Turns out that when we were in Canton visiting for the holidays, our wonderful friend Betsy was driving to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl. We absolutely had to meet up halfway there. The mexican food might have been only so-so, but the time together was priceless!

4 comments:

  1. I hear waiting is always worth it, and it certainly was in this case! Awww!! How I miss you all! Thanks for (finally) posting them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squeaky wheel gets the oil! And Betsy is one of the squeakiest I know (I can say that...I lived with her).

    Love reading your blog, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:49 PM

    How can y'all let Caleb wear non-Aggie gear? And from another Big 12 team, no less. It is a good thing you got him back to Texas so we can start the reprogramming process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prepare to commence reprogramming.

    Preparing to commence reprogramming.

    Reprogram.

    Reprogramming, Sir!

    Ask him what his favorite basketball team is! We're working on it...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!