Friday, October 31

Tag or Treat?

I've been tagged by Jodi, and I thought as a fall treat that I'd participate. :) Here we go:

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. was getting ready to student teach Kinder and 4th grade
2. was counting down 7 months until our wedding.
3. was likely at an Aggie Football game during a great year for the Aggies. We had just defeated number 1 Nebraska at home.
4. was very involved serving at my church.
5. had my little sis and my friend Brooke as roomies.


5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Go to the gym!
2. Catch up on laundry.
3. Spend a little time at the church to make sure things are ready for the weekend.
4. Clean a little.
5. Take Tigger and SpiderMan to Mimi and Pawpaw's to avoid local trick-or-treaters and have some fun in the country.


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Give to our church and to several other ministries I wish I could support.
2. Dump a ton into college funds for the kiddos
3. Pay off our mortgage. ick.
4. Replace our flooring.
5. Take a real vacation.


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Corpus Christi, TX
2. College Station, TX
3. Carrollton, TX
4. Dallas, TX
5. Ozark, Missouri


5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Tractor Driver/ Heavy Machinery operator / Farm Office Manager
2. I worked in the media center some in college – responsible for setting up microphones, projectors, etc. for professors. Boy, technology has changed in the last 13 years.
3. Taught school: 4th grade, ESL Pre-K (8 languages represented!?! Good thing I only had to understand English), Kindergarten
4. Preschool Ministry Assistant (Assistant Regional Manager -- NO, Assistant (to the) Regional Manager)
5. My fave…a Mommy!!!


Okay, now I’m tagging 5 people…Stacey, Tiffany, Brittany, Kristen, and Mandi

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't quite read your link in purple so I clicked on it, and lo and behold, I found myself on my own blog! I posted my answers for all the world to see, and enjoyed a short walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!