Friday, March 6

Winter Break Capers, part deux

One of our favorite fun pastimes when we visit Nanny and Dandy is taking a little jaunt over to the neighborhood park. It's full of passageways, slides, swings, rock walls, and even its own "phone" system.

I tried out some different functions on my new digital camera (not a schmancy camera, nor schmancy pics) If you photography buffs out there have any suggestions or comments, I'm open to them!


Run!

Still, but only for a moment

Racing Daddy around the playground


YES! He conquered the rock wall with no help!


"C'mon Ash-ee!"

"Ready Mandi?"


Scott had no trouble fitting through the tire tunnel, but it was crazy-awkward trying to climb out. He opted to shimmy out the lower end instead.


Where are you, Daddy?


"I want come too! "
Look at both sets of those baby blues!


Look up here, Anna!


I see you Cayub!



hide and seek


the "phone system" of the playground... talk in one end, and the person across the playground at the other end can hear you clearly!

I love this picture because of the sunlight!

1 comment:

  1. oooh....I love the sunlight picture too! great pictures and it looks like they had ton of fun! I still can't believe how big they are..wow!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!