yay.....another sweet little girl! can't wait for details! congrats!
hooray!!!! fun, fun, fun! congratulations, mcdonald5!!!
No way! I was sure it would be another boy! ha! Oh well, I'll love her still. :) Excited for ya'll!
Yipee another precious girl! I must say my bet was a boy. Congrats!
Yay!!! Congratulations to you all! That is so exciting! It will be so fun for Anna to have a sister. Can't wait to hear the name you pick for her.
Hoooraayyy!!! I'm so excited!! A sweet baby girl!!
I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!
yay.....another sweet little girl! can't wait for details! congrats!
ReplyDeletehooray!!!! fun, fun, fun! congratulations, mcdonald5!!!
ReplyDeleteNo way! I was sure it would be another boy! ha! Oh well, I'll love her still. :) Excited for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteYipee another precious girl! I must say my bet was a boy. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations to you all! That is so exciting! It will be so fun for Anna to have a sister. Can't wait to hear the name you pick for her.
ReplyDeleteHoooraayyy!!! I'm so excited!! A sweet baby girl!!
ReplyDelete