Not one of those "personal size" ones, mind you!
We're talking the full-sized variety.
Ahem... the kind that, were you to strap one to your midsection, would make getting up and down off a couch quite the side-show. Bending over to help a three-year-old becomes a barrel of laughs... for bystanders. :)

I quickly reached the point a few weeks ago where I was sure I'd be pregnant forever. I would have jumped at the opportunity to safely induce labor early -- a week or two early . I'm past all that now... I'm seriously eager to meet our baby girl, but I'm content in knowing that the Lord has ordained the day she'll be born, either on her own, or on the 24th of this month, when we're scheduled to be induced just few days early!
I'm content to let our little "bun" cook as long as the doctor will allow her to, and that will likely be until that Monday, due to her size as estimated by ultrasound (at 38 weeks, already 7.5 pounds!) and due to the fact that my pregnancy related hypertension has shown up this pregnancy like it did with the other two (but to a lesser degree).

I quickly reached the point a few weeks ago where I was sure I'd be pregnant forever. I would have jumped at the opportunity to safely induce labor early -- a week or two early . I'm past all that now... I'm seriously eager to meet our baby girl, but I'm content in knowing that the Lord has ordained the day she'll be born, either on her own, or on the 24th of this month, when we're scheduled to be induced just few days early!
I'm content to let our little "bun" cook as long as the doctor will allow her to, and that will likely be until that Monday, due to her size as estimated by ultrasound (at 38 weeks, already 7.5 pounds!) and due to the fact that my pregnancy related hypertension has shown up this pregnancy like it did with the other two (but to a lesser degree).
Given that fact, here is where I'll be for much of the next 8 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!