Ahem. I'd just like to start by saying I'm loving being a mom of 3. Seriously! Yes, there's a distinct lack of sleep (but not all that dissimilar from the last month of pregnancy), and it's an adjustment trying to effectively meet the needs of 3 kiddos instead of two, but I'm still loving it!
Now, at the risk of irritating those of you who are anxiously awaiting pictures of sweet Abby, I'm going to attempt to start catching up on the blog and at the same time appease the picture appetite. Can you handle the flashbacks and present-days together? :)
Here we go!
[Bear with me, since I'm trying to do this during Abby's naps that coincide with independent-play for Caleb and Anna. I can't promise that will be as consistent as I'd like, not to mention the crizazy amount of emails (over 100!) and Google Reader items (382!) I have yet to read/answer, and the loads of baby laundry]
oh, i can handle it! can't wait! :) glad that you're loving being a mama of three!
ReplyDelete