Friday, March 27

BabyMac Update

We're having.............







a sweet potato!
No, we don't know what we're having yet. Any guesses? Answer the poll on the right!

Actually, I came across a cute site that lists baby's developmental stages by week in comparison to common fruits and vegetables to help make things easier to picture. Sweet, huh? Look for more updates each Friday!

The big day for finding out McBoy or McGirl will be April 15 (tax day). The poll will be open until that morning, then stay tuned for an announcement!!

3 comments:

  1. oh oh ... i can't wait until tax day!!!

    so glad that you're feeling good and that your sweet little muffin is cookin' right along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too...I can't wait until tax day either!

    Love the cute little website and can't wait to see the fruit or veggie comparison each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!