Friday, March 6

Winter Break Capers, part 1

Alright, I'm getting closer, but I still have a few more entries before we're caught up to the present. (Previous pregnancy/pro-life posts can be considered separate from flashbacks!)

We got to spend a great week after Christmas in North Texas with Nanny, Dandy, and the gang. Are you prepared for some pictures?


We had some quality family time. First, there was the Basketball Tourney that Uncle Drew coached. Dandy and Anna checking out the game.


Mandi, Ashley, and Nanny having fun


Shhhh! That buzzer is too loud!


Stealing a smooch from Daddy at halftime.


Aunt Debbie and Caleb at halftime... Caleb (at that point)
was completely inseparable from the DS.

Uncle Drew during watching a free-throw. He's a good coach!
I found myself missing my bball days!

Our kiddos did really well at the game! Drew's team did well, but unfortunately, a few weeks later, one of their guards got injured and had to miss the remainder of their season.

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. how fun...and I can't believe how much Anna has changed since the last round of pics! She is as cute as ever...can't wait to see more pics of Caleb!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!