I also seriously underestimated how excited and disappointed I'd be at the same time in declaring a winner! Excited, obviously, because I get to award a random reader with a super cute set of frames. However, I didn't realize how sad I'd be that the other participants couldn't receive one as well! :D Perhaps csnstores.com will permit another fun giveaway soon!
I let Anna randomly choose the winner Monday morning!
Yes, those are bath-time numbers...

Shake 'em up

Shake 'em again
Find my assistant

Try to take a picture with neither of us looking at what's being picked
looks like her feet were the only things in focus...
And the winner of the first ever McDonaldSpot Giveaway is...

Commenter #4

Shake 'em again

Find my assistant

Try to take a picture with neither of us looking at what's being picked
looks like her feet were the only things in focus...And the winner of the first ever McDonaldSpot Giveaway is...

Commenter #4
Betsy, I believe you were that commenter, so would you please email/comment to confirm your choice? I'll summarily submit your address to have your prize delivered!
To the rest of you, I was so sad that I couldn't include you as well! I am truly grateful for each of you. Keep your eyes peeled, for I may have another giveaway soon!
To the rest of you, I was so sad that I couldn't include you as well! I am truly grateful for each of you. Keep your eyes peeled, for I may have another giveaway soon!
Wahoo!! Way to go, Anna! Bonus points for you ;) hehe! And thanks, CSN! I wasn't familiar with the store, so thanks for introducing me, Lori. Oh, and I think I'll go with the pink and green ones...someone I know is having a baby girl any day now and I have an idea in mind for them ;)
ReplyDeleteMiss you!!