Wednesday, January 27

McDonaldSpot Giveaway! (now closed)

For some time I've been curious about how some established bloggers (like P Dub and McK) manage to do fun giveaways, from jewelry to kitchen gear to mailboxes and more. I'm sure there are multiple ways that these things come about, but I can now say with excitement that one of those ways found me. McDonaldSpot can now host a giveaway of our own!

I was contacted the other day by CSN stores. They offered me the chance to give away some absolutely FREE, absolutely CUTE picture frames to one of you. I don't receive anything tangible in return for this, except the chance to give a random winner a "Thank You for reading my blog" gift!

Would you like to see them?


These frames by Trend Lab each hold a 4x6 photo.


Caterpillar

These might be just the thing for your own home or for a gift to give! Here's how to enter:

Decide what set you'd like to win, then leave a comment below telling me two things:
a) which design strikes your fancy
b) one person you're thankful for, and why. (No bonus points or extra chances of winning for mentioning me, by the way! Ha! This isn't me fishing for compliments -- Just giving us all a chance to exercise gratitude!)

One entry per person, please!

You have until 10 pm Central Time on Sunday to leave your entry comment. I will randomly select and announce the winner on Monday morning!


CSNStores will ship the gift to the winner for free and has assured me that they refuse to give out personal information (addresses, etc) to advertisers.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Lori! Who am I thankful for? I would have to say my husband Steven! He challenges me every day. The Lord knew who I NEEDED. :) And the Heirloom set is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A giveaway! How fun!! I think all of these sets are precious, but I think my favorite is the tulip one. It reminds me of having a baby girl, and I think it would make a wonderful gift. (I know several pregnant mommies right now).

    I'm so very thankful for Jeff. He is my better half in every way! He keeps me grounded, never gives up on me, is my biggest fan, nudges me when I need it, and is a fabulous cook! I can't imagine my life without him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    1. Absolutely love the heirloom design. I know just where I'd hang them. :)
    2. The first one that came to mind was my dad as I was just visiting his newly created blog. I'm so thankful for his selfless spirit and his unconditional love for his children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!

    I'd have to say I'm a fan of the heirloom, but the Tulip also holds a special place in my heart with the cute pink and green. I personally would have no use (Just saying) but they're cute!

    And two, I'm thankful for Barron. We're about to celebrate one year (wow, that was fast) and it truly gets sweeter every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friend,
    I personally like the heirloom. I am thankful for my husband Kelly. He is always supportive and encouraging. We will celebrate 30 wonderful years of marriage this July. God truly blessed me with a wonderful loving husband.

    ReplyDelete