Wednesday, August 23

Oh, Look! My toes!


Anna is growing so fast! She has now discovered the delight of waving her hands and legs and also occasionally grabs her toes. She loves to play with her gym and bouncy seat, cooing to herself and anyone within her line of sight.
Recently, we watched her play on her play gym mat (first picture at top). She can turn onto her left side, and by moving her legs and craning her neck, she's able to do a 360 degree turn on the mat! (slowly, but surely, of course)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Wow! She's changing so much! What a beautiful girl and way to go, crafty camera mama!!!! Love y'all! licia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    I have never seen a baby be such a mix of both parents as Anna! In one picture, I think she looks just like you & in another, just like Scott. She is adorable! I don't know Rachel. Funny, even at my own class reunion, I was looking around thinking I didn't know some of the people. I graduated with almost 700. Thank you for the complement. I gained way more than the recommended weight during my pregnancy & had to work hard to get it off. I joined Weight Watchers in Jan. & that is how I lost it. I'm not following WW too closely anymore, but I tivo Denise Austin's Daily Workout show on Lifetime & do that nearly everyday to maintain my weight. It's only 30 mins., which is all I have time for.

    Sorry for the long comment!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!