
I can't believe I'm actually posting from a hotel room! What a blogger I've become! We're resting for the night in OKC on our journey back from our wonderful week in Glorieta, NM. Collegiate Week in Glorieta is always a welcomed retreat for us as we (1)learn from fellow college ministers about what God is doing in collegiate ministry around the nation, (2)invest in the lives of students who have come for the week, and (3) enjoy a vacation with our family and some friends we haven't seen in some time! Kevin, Lynlee, Phillip, Cami, Tim, Kyle, Christine, Edward, and Jennifer, we treasured the moments we got to spend with you! (Can I use enough exclamation marks in this paragraph?(!)) We enjoyed the game nights, meals in Santa Fe, the date evening (thanks to Jen, Lisa, Jonathan, and Travis!), and the gorgeous scenery (though I skipped out on climbing Glorieta Baldy this year)

Here are the top four things Caleb enjoyed about this past week in random order:
* I loved playing with Will and his marble game!
* I loved sleeping in my VERY OWN BIG BED.
* I loved playing on the playground; it was ALL SANDY!
* I loved playing with Maelyn, Caden, and Weston! (Scooters, Buffaloes, and Spiffy, Oh my!)
He didn't want to leave today when it was all over, and neither did we. We thank God for the wonderful friends He's placed in our lives, and the influence(s) that they've had on us for so many years. What a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!