Tuesday, January 26

Are you reading?

I must confess I'm a few days behind on my readings for my Through-the-Bible reading plan. I think it'll be easy to catch back up, though. I love that the plan I use also offers the chance to receive the day's reading via email. It serves as a good reminder, and since I sometimes check email on the go with my cell phone, I can read my passage even if I don't have my Bible with me.

How are you doing? Don't let yourself feel guilty if you haven't started at all or if you have fallen behind! Just commit to read it through from now to a year from now!

2 Timothy 3:16-17 tells us that
"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."


I'm confident that whether you read the Bible through daily in 2010 or into 2011, God will bless your commitment! What a great opportunity to see how God has woven His plan for redemption throughout His Word!

Let's get busy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!