Tuesday, January 19

See Ya Lewter

I hate saying goodbye. So I don't.

Mostly, it's been me having to do the leaving, as God has shown us that our time in one place is up, and a new beginning awaits us elsewhere. Not this time.

We recently had to say See Ya Later to some new friends we met when we moved here. The Haiglers became great friends, and it was bittersweet to see them move to Shreveport to begin a ministry there. The Normans were also precious, and now that they're pursuing the call of the Lord on their lives away from here, I hope to keep in touch with them frequently!


But that's not what I'm posting about here.


Now we must say goodb See Ya Later to some dear friends that we didn't think we'd get to spend even this much time with. Brad and Kati became special to us when we lived in Springfield (back in tha day). They loved on Caleb with us. Scott and Brad hunted together. Kati and I chatted often and scrapbooked. We had Anna just a few months before Lana was born.








Unfortunately, we had to be the "leavers" for them when we moved to our current place of ministry. Much to our surprise, though, the Lord allowed our time with them to continue a little longer, as Brad came to be the Student Pastor at our church.





Since then, we've laughed, cried, worked together, and have gone through pregnancies together once again. Now, as many in ministry (and our friends in the military as well) experience, we're having to part ways as we continue to follow the Lord's plan for our lives.





Brad, Kati, Lana, and Layton, we pray that the Lord will bless this next segment of your lives, and we look forward to getting frequent updates and visiting you (and vice versa) whenever possible! May He enrich your marriage, your family, and your ministry as you put Him and His plans first in your lives.

So for now, it's see ya later!

1 comment:

  1. awww...I love this relationship you have with this fam....and I know how hard it is to leave but thank goodness for modern technology!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!