Scott and I are going to read a little each day and make it through the entire Bible during 2010. Will you join us?
I've found a nifty way to post it on my blog for you to click and read, but if you want to do it without visiting my blog each day, there are 6 nifty ways to follow the same reading plan we are:
The ESV Study Bible plan (you don't have to have the English Standard Version translation, nor the Study Bible variety, though) from Crossway Publishers
Web: Click here to find the web page that is updated daily to reflect the reading passages for the day.
RSS: This is the RSS feed that can be delivered directly to your Feed Reader (like Feed Burner, Google Reader, and some cell phone browsers) Incidentally, it's also how I power the widget on my blog (above).
Email: Click here to enter your email and receive the daily passages directly in your Inbox. You must respond to a simple confirmation email, then you might have to make sure that your Spam Filter doesn't relegate the first email to your spam box.
iCal: Have a Mac or other Apple product that uses iCal? Get your iCal file here.
Mobile: This is the link to the mobile-friendly website that posts each day's passages. Read from your cell phone on the go!
Print: Like having a hard copy of the plan but don't have the ESV Study Bible? Print out the PDF file by clicking here!
You're not starting too late!
All you have to do is start at Jan. 1st's passage. Read that day's passages plus one extra day's worth till you get caught up! No problem!
Please let me know in the comments below if you're joining us in our quest! That way I can pray for you and encourage you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!