Friday, March 26

Lots and lots of dribble

(betcha thought I'd be talking about the incessant drool from our sweet baby girl)

Our strapping young boy didn't opt to play spring soccer this year, although he still talks about playing again sometime. No, this time he decided to branch out.

The best opportunity for that in our town is to participate in a local Upward basketball program. It's an instructional league and also seeks to provide spiritual enrichment and instruction as well.

Caleb got to learn the basics of Mama's sport, basketball, and also got to hear weekly devotionals and learn some Bible verses. We were pleased with how it turned out!  Caleb is a good shooter, but this season played more of the role (by choice) of point guard.  He had more steals than I can count on one hand, and got much better at staying with his "man" defensively.  (The matching colored wristbands sure helped!)  We're proud of you, Caleb!

be warned, there will be some blurred shots from my point-and-shoot camera and due to the lighting



2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I know daddy & mama are proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome opportunity and hooray for Caleb for branching out and trying something new!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!