Saturday, January 9

To Do List, aka True Confessions

In some order, I hope to:
  • Catch up on the McDonaldSpot
  • Finish some embroidery items for sale
  • Organize my craft room/Abby's room
  • Put away kids' outgrown clothes
  • Find clean my bedroom
  • Catch up on Abby's baby book
  • Make her footprints before her feet have grown another inch
  • Put the Christmas tree and numerous Nativity sets away
  • Snap my fingers to make the dirty laundry clean
  • Organize my closet
  • Help the kiddos to pare down their toys and give some away
  • Trim the backyard tree and honeysuckle
  • Begin quasi-homeschool with Anna
  • Find my garage Get ready to have a garage sale
  • Breathe? :)
Maybe it'll all be done some time in 2010. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. there are many things on your list that are also on my list...I have decided I need a closet fairy, and a cabinet fairy to make all my stuff look neat and stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want some fairies too! maybe then my list would get shorter! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!