For those of you who continue (like us) to be lost when it comes to LOST, this title's for you!(unscramble the title and it spells "Flash Forward")
Thanks for tolerating all of the flashbacks as I attempt to get caught up to the present!
It's time for an Abby update!
Last week's doctor appointment began with the doc (whom I LOVE, have I mentioned that already?) asking how things were going, measuring me, and saying "Oh, you poor thing" with a smile. Now, most of you know I've been measuring ahead of schedule because of the more than generous-sized "swimming pool" I've provided for Abby somehow. (extra amniotic fluid)
She confirmed that I'm still measuring full-term, but she made the comment that I'm not gaining size any longer, because it appears Abby has dropped. (aka, moved downward in preparation for birth, usually happens in the last few weeks or so) It also appears that for the time being, at least, Abby is now situated properly: head down! Before we all celebrate, realize that she still has plenty of room to move around and flip again if she's feeling ornery.
I'm scheduled for a 36 wk ultrasound in a week and a half, so we'll know more by then. Just wanted to flash forward and give you an update!
Now back to your regularly scheduled flashbacks... :)
yay abby! so glad that she's moving right along! she'll be here in no time! :)
ReplyDeleteand i, for one, am loving the flashbacks!
that's exactly what happened to me with Nate! I had 8 pounds of amniotic fluid with that 9 pound baby. All out in front too. Best wishes for an easy delivery!
ReplyDelete