People's Exhibit #1:
This is a homework document in which our esteemed student was to illustrate words that contain the sound of the letter X.
Granted, it's possible they talked about these examples in class that day, but I guess it's a sign of the times... I never would have expected Caleb to automatically think of texting! I also love the pictures! See the finger, hand, and wrist bones? Scott is so proud of the Smartphone. :)
People's Exhibit #2:
(Translation included at the right) Background: This is a journal piece written back in November or late October, presumably during a government unit preceding the recent Presidential elections. Note the clear presence of opinion, and make sure you don't miss the bit of political activism at the bottom...
(I can handle that.)
He gets taxes.
(Not sure if he meant that W gets the tax money or
if he "gets" --understands-- taxes.)
If I was the
President, I would
Let everyone
Scribble-scrabble.
(There must have been some reprimand that day for Caleb's lack of quality work at that point in the school year... Which really cracks me up!)
oh I love this! the texting cracked me up and I am super impressed with his drawing of the x-ray!
ReplyDeleteand wow....i can't believe he will be in first grade and ashton is going to be in second! time flies!