Tuesday, July 21

Twice as old...

For the only year of his life, our strapping young boy is twice as old as his sister! That's right, Caleb turned six this May!

It was a momentous day! We began the day with birthday breakfast and ended it with special day at school!


Caleb was quite expressive during breakfast and present-opening time!

Then Anna and I met Mimi and Pawpaw at Caleb's school to surprise him with lunch! He was able to choose 2 classmates to eat with us at the special table. We had lots of fun!



Cute boy, yikes Mama put on some makeup.

Caleb and his friend "E", Caleb's cheesy smile

Caleb and his friend "K", again with the cheesy smile

Isn't she a good little helper?

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it was a special day! I love his facial expressions

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!