Player on Deck... Caleb's up next!
Daddy has the Flip Video ready.
Daddy has the Flip Video ready.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Caleb. He has three songs to play for you!
I'm not sure what happened to the pic of the middle song.
Finishing up with some "Love Somebody" (...yes I do...)
Finishing up with some "Love Somebody" (...yes I do...)
Taking a bow after a fine performance
Caleb has completed a year of piano lessons, and he has really taken to the process of learning new songs and skills. Granted, this doesn't happen entirely void of distraction and occasional frustration, but overall, Payno (Anna's word) lessons are fun!
That is awesome...and I agree that the recital in a nursing home is a splendid idea!
ReplyDeleteHe looks too handsome and way cute in front of that giant piano!
That's really cool! Ruth is starting with piano in the fall as part of our homeschool curriculum. I will teach her the basics myself, and then we will probably try to get her in with a good teacher in the Spring. I hope she will have the opportunity to be in a recital like the one Caleb was in. I love that it was in a nursing home!
ReplyDeleteokay...hands-down THE cutest thing i've seen all day! caleb looks so grown up! i bet all the seniors just ate him up!
ReplyDelete