Monday, July 20

My sweet girl is 3!

We celebrated Anna's birthday in mid May with our traditional big birthday breakfast of the birthday girl's choice. We followed up the festive feast with gifts galore and playing with presents.

Then our tri-year teenybopper, her big brother, and proud papa were plumb tuckered out. We had another family fiesta in the works for the afternoon, so it's a good thing the group grabbed some zzzz's. Upon arrival at the glad grandparents' home, they got to give our girl more gifts: terrific training wheels/trike and a jolly reversible jigsaw puzzle. We capped off the day with a delicious dinner and a cute chocolate chip cookie cake.



'Twas a mighty magnificently memorable moment, my friends. :)



2 comments:

  1. she is SO precious! i can't believe that she's 3! really...time goes by way too fast! glad that she enjoyed her day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some great pictures! and wow, I can't believe she is 3...she is cute as ever!

    again, I love you writing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!