Sunday, July 12

Just call me Tortoise

No, not because like a tortoise, if up-ended, I have a difficult time getting up... (pregnancy can be awkward at this stage...)

...Because I'm slowly and steadily getting caught up to the present on my blog posts. I just posted two below. I also love that posts on Blogger can be "scheduled". That way, you don't have to get inundated with a million make-up posts in one sitting.

Expect several new posts to come, mainly one a day. This week should at least get me through March and into April. :)

2 comments:

  1. i love all these little updates! caleb's writing is greatness and the pics from s.street live are too cute!

    great job getting caught up ... i need a little of that mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you sister...lovin the updates!keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!